Monday, August 15, 2011

Flower Project


I love learning.  Not too long ago I learned how to take pictures of different textures and blend them in to my photos.  I went outside looking for a subject.  I found that I often miss the intricate beauty and details around me.  These lily's even grow on a gravel road in a crack beside our house where no one intentionally planted them.  I put a white piece of paper behind it when taking the photo so I could add textures later.  I took a photos of the metal painted fence and a cracked surface and blended them into the background for the final product.

 
These single flowers weren't too noticeable in the garden, but are so beautiful when singled out.

If you have Photoshop and want to try out this technique, layer two photos on top of each other and blend them together with the Overlay mode.  


No comments:

Post a Comment